Event Rules and Regulations Goals - To be as fair as possible to all hunters who enter the events. To have fun while helping others. NasHunt encourages all Hunters to be active in charity work. “Remember its not always about the harvest, but about the Journey and with your participation lives we can give hope to”
NasHunt Charity Event Rules & Regulations
1. Registration: AllHunters need to registration.
2. Length of Time:(2017 Change) One Hunting Season from the start of the antlered whitetail hunting season through to December 31 of the same year.
3. Eligibility: AllMEN, WOMEN, and YOUTH, who registration will need to purchase a legal hunting license in the State or Country they registered in. Only the registered hunter shall be the hunter who harvests the Whitetail. The whitetail shall be legally harvested and tagged in fair chase of a free roaming wild whitetail (not fenced enclosure). Scores need to be submitted ASAP from date of harvest. Hunters may register in more than one State. The antlered whitetail shall be legally tagged and harvested according to the hunting game laws of the jurisdiction the wild game was taken.
4. Scoring: Hunters shall score the buck antlers green score using the (NAS) Asymmetrical Gross Score no deductions (see NasHunts scoring instructions). Each registered hunter will be responsible to: (1). Correctly fill out NasHunts official Harvest Score Card and Antler Score Sheet. (2). Text, Submit or upload email@example.com Harvest Score Card and Antler Score Sheet and include a tasteful picture of themselves with the harvest whitetail, to the NasHunt.com website or mail to NasHunt 2007 Oakwood Drive Danville, PA. 17821. (3).Scores shall be submitted ASAP from date of harvest. Antlers racks having the potential to win may need to be rescored in the State the hunter resides in.To promote QDM the antlers for Adults shall have (3) measurable points to one side. Antlers shall be of one piece including a skull cap. All decisions shall be made by NasHunt and shall be final. Employees of NasHunt are not eligible to participate in any NasHunt events, nor children of any such employee. Integrity, All winners maybe tested by telephonic examinations www.truthservice.us All event decisions shall be made by NasHunt and shall be final
5. Whitetail Racks: shall be of free roaming (No fenced in enclosers). The same set of antlers shall not be entered in more than one event. All antlers shall be harvested from the current year.
(1). (2017 Changes) NasHunt Pro-Hunter Class. NasHUnt classifies a pro hunter as any hunter (male or female) who loves hunting whitetails. This year the pro class will submit video of there hunting harvest adventure, prior to, during and after the hunt, video about themselves, hunting experiences, and views of hunting and the charity event. Hunter’s video will be edited and featured on NasHunts web show in a series at the end of the year. Pro hunters can submit up to three legal harvests of free roaming whitetails in any states they hunt. Winners will be decided on antler NAS gross score, video, popular vote and their personality. The winner will receive the NasHunt Championship Ring, Plaque and donated product.
(2).NasHunt Hunter is available in 44 States (Except the State of Colorado). This is an individual State Event. Hunters can enter in more than one State. Hunters with the highest antler (NAS) Asymmetrical Gross Score no deductions wins plaque and donated prize. To be fair to all hunters No entries in this class shall come from paid hunts, hunters who lease ground will be excepted. (No fenced in enclosers)
(3).NasHunt Youth is available in 44 States (Except the State of Colorado). This is an individual State Event. Youth hunters 17 years and under from Sept. 1st of the current year. Youth Hunters with the highest antler (NAS) Asymmetrical Gross Score no deductions wins plaque. (No fenced in enclosers)
(4). NasHunt Outfitteris a National event (Except the State of Colorado). Outfitters can submit up to three antler scores from their paid clients. Outfitters score the antlers according to (NAS) Asymmetrical Gross Score no deductions. The highest accumulated score of up to three different client antlers win top prize. All entries need to be harvested on the outfitters land. All whitetail outfitters can enter.(No fenced in enclosers).
(2017 Changes) Cash prizes will no longer exist. Donated items will be given away each week between October through December 31 of the same year. Any registered hunter could win.
Following 6 and 7 paragragh will be terminated after January 31, 2017.
6. Cash Prize Payouts: Cash Prize Payouts shall be in a descending order from the highest point score. Ties shall be broken by Hunters Score Cards from the date and time the buck was harvested, the winner being the earlier date. Cash payouts determined by the amount of hunters who register in each Event. The amount of prize money could be larger in one State than another (See Cash Payout)
7. Cash Prize Payout Awarding: The Register Hunter Cash Payout winners will be notified within 90 days from January 31, hunting seasons end. Cash payouts will be awarded only on verification by NasHunt that all requirements have been met. Each Payout must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of cash payouts will be allowed. NasHunt is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. By competing in this event each register hunter agree with (i) confirms compliance with these NasHunt Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges NasHunt and Sponsors, its affiliates and subsidiaries, NasHunt, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the cash payout, and (iii) gives permission to NasHunt, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the registered name, address, photographs, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by NasHunt or their respective advertising agencies. Cash payouts awarded will be delivered by NasHunt to the official winner within 90 days from January 31, hunting seasons end. At the registered hunters mailing address listed on the (NAS) Official Score Card.
8. Event General Rules: By entering the NasHunt Charity Event, all entrants hereby agree to these NasHunt Rules and Regulations, Terms and Conditions, all decisions shall be the sole discretion of NasHunt and shall be final.
9. Winners List: Apon request Hunters shall provide their winning Antlers to Nashunt at a later date and time specified, for no more than two weeks for display at a show or banquet.Registered hunters who requesta copy of the winner list or a copy of the NasHunt Rules and Regulations may be viewed online at nashunt.com or send your request with a $10.00 coping fee for a hard copy to: NasHunt Inc. 2007 Oakwood Drive Danville, PA. 17821.
10. Disqualification: A hunter who performs an illegal act, or found to have cheated. Will be terminated. For the integrity of all future events NasHunt may ask registered hunters who win to take a free telephonic examinations www.truthservice.us in the State they reside in to assure the legal authenticity of the harvest. Antlers shall be attached naturally to the skull not broken or removed. Hunters who refuse, the free telephonic examinations may be disqualified. If a hunter fails to provide such antlers for the NasHunt show they may be disqualified.It shall be NasHunts decision to disqualify and terminate a Hunter and NasHunts decision shall be final. A disqualified Hunter shall forfeit all moneys including any prize money. Monies from a disqualified hunter shall go to the next place winner in the proper sequence order. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this any operation of NasHunts website or any other NasHunt Inc. hosted website as determined by NasHunt in its sole discretion may be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, NasHunt reserves the right to terminate the Hunters eligibility to participate.
11. Tax Information: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any cash payouts received by NasHunt Winners shall be the sole responsibility of such cash payout winner.
12. Applicable Laws: Events are subject to all applicable Federal, State and County Laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. If any term, clause, or provision of these Rules, Regulations and Terms and Conditions shall be determined or declared to be void, or invalid in law or otherwise, then only that term, condition, clause, or provisions shall be stricken and in all other respects these NasHunt Rules & Regulations and Term and Conditions shall be valid and continue in full force and effect and operation
13. Disclaimer: (2017 Changes from NasHunt Inc to NasHunt Foundation.org). NasHunt shall not be responsible or liable to any registered hunter for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of entering the NasHunt events or use of the Cash Payouts won in connection with NasHunt Inc. By participating in NasHunt events, each Hunter agrees to release and hold harmless all NasHunt employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of NasHunt, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with NasHunt Inc. or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any cash payouts, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. NasHunt Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. In the event any portion of this NasHunt Events is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of NasHunt Inc. which in the sole opinion of NasHunt, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into NasHunt events shall not be responsible or liable